Energy - Sales Engineer
Industry: Power & Energy
Location: Bay Area
We are working with an established energy provider who has spent more than 15 years delivering low cost energy products and services to commercial and industrial customers in California. They are expanding their service offering and building a new business segment performing complex energy efficiency projects. We have an opportunity for a high energy, passionate and self-motivated Sales/Project Development Engineer to help lead the technical aspects of this group. In this role you will implement energy efficient measures, provide consultation, audits, perform data collection and complex analyses, and present the results to clients – ultimately helping them reduce their energy consumption.
• BS in Engineering and 5+ years experience working in the commercial energy field
• Experience managing energy efficiency projects or programs
• Ability to direct energy efficiency measures from beginning to end
• Identify new market/product opportunities and market trends
• Familiarity with HVAC and mechanical equipment, lighting and refrigeration controls
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management Software
• Familiar with natural gas and electricity saving measures
• Desired but not required – CEM, LEED accredited professional
Our client is offering an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation package, as well as a company vehicle.
To learn more about this great opportunity, apply online or send your resume to , firstname.lastname@example.org, at .