Industry: Power & Energy
Location: Northern California
Our client is one of the largest solar inverter manufacturers in the world based in Northern California. We have an opportunity for an energetic, highly-organized individual with great communication skills to join their team as Product Manager. You will help drive the strategic plan for single and three phase inverters used in residential and commercial applications across North America.
In this role you will:
• Develop and execute a marketing support program
• Develop product strategies, marketing analysis, as well as anticipated sales forecasts
• Manage regulations and compliances for projects and/or programs
• Provide sales technical training for sales and CST teams
• Interact with clients for technical and business requirements
• Interpret NEC/IBC code, together with complete utility requirements
• Generate procedural documents on product applications and solutions
You will need:
• A Bachelors Degree
• At least 3 years experience in the solar, renewable energy, or power engineering field in product design or product management
• Have the ability to travel internationally as needed
To learn more about this great opportunity, apply online or send your resume to , email@example.com, at .